e-JOURNAL: STUDENT HEALTH 101 - FOR ALL UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS STUDENTS
It has come to our attention that Student Health 101 may be going straight into your junk folders. Student Health Services has purchased this e-journal for all University of Memphis students and would like you to check it out and let us know what you like or dislike about the publication. Below are the instructions for keeping it out of your junk mail folder.
If you do not receive Student Health 101 but would like to, send an email to Jacque DeFouw at email@example.com so you can be added to the distribution list. You may also send your comments about Student Health 101 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put SH101 on the subject line.
For Outlook web access:
(1) login to your Live@Edu account via https://ummail.memphis.edu
(2) Access your "Junk E-mail Setting" by following steps here http://help.outlook.com/en-us/beta/ms.exch.ecp.junkemailconfiguration.aspx
(4) Add "email@example.com" to your 'Safe Sender and Recipients" list by following directions here http://help.outlook.com/en-us/beta/dd772241.aspx?sl=1.
For Outlook 2010 client (installed on your computer):
(1) Click on "Junk" on the "Home" tab
(2) Select "Junk E-Mail Options"
(3) Click on the "Safe Senders" tab
(4) Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to that list
(5) Click "OK"