The University of Memphis Student Health Center highly recommends everyone get vaccinated to protect themselves and those around them against influenza. The immunization takes about 10 days for immunity to develop, so the sooner you are immunized, the better. Check with your doctor or another health care professional if you have questions about which vaccine you should get.
Learn about everything you need to know about the flu illness, including symptoms, treatment and prevention on the CDC website.
Fall 2014 Flu Shot Schedule
Flut shots will be administered by Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Outreach. Cost of the flu shot will be $25.00.
- Please wear clothing which allows easy access to your upper arm area.
- BC/BS and Cigna insurance cards will be accepted as payment.
- Others may pay with cash, credit card, or check to Methodist Le Bonheur.
- Receipts with coding will be given for you to file your claim with other insurances.
- NOTE: Price and availability may change due to market conditions.
- For questions call: 678‐2287 or 678‐4745
- WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water.
- COVER YOUR COUGH with your elbow.
- STAY AWAY FROM CROWDS when influenza is present.
- STAY HOME if you are diagnosed with the flu.
NOTE: The Flu Shot Schedule could be viewed using Adobe Reader. If your computer doesn't have Adobe Reader or you are unable to open the PDF files, please click the image below to download the latest FREE version.